Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Dixie's new friend

Dixie was really happy to be back home with her mom. While we were away in Ohio, Billy took care of her for us. Billy got a new addition to his family earlier this month. He adopted our big baby named Joe. I swear, he is one of the best dogs I have ever met. He is so happy and full of love. It makes me wonder how he ended up in the shelter. 
When Billy wanted to go to the shelter, he asked us to go with him to help pick one out. Joe was the last dog we came across and we instantly fell in love. I told Billy that if he didn't adopt him, then I would!

We're not exactly sure what Joe's breed is. He is definitely a mix but we're not really sure of what. But either way, him and Dixie get along great and are already friends. They play with the tug of war rope and have fun with the few squeaky toys Dixie has. 

This pretty boy got a bath today. He had a typical boy smell haha. But he now smells like peaches now! It took him a little convincing to get into the tub. I had to get in there with him to assure him it wasn't bad at all. I'm excited to see how he will do with the pool this coming summer. 
I've enjoyed having him around. I think I might dognap him from Billy. I don't know if I can give him back after this week is up! He is such a sweet boy, but Sterling doesn't want a 4th animal in the house. I guess I can see why...…. but still. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope the dog is behaving. It looks like Dixie doesn't mind having company.

    ReplyDelete