Friday, January 3, 2020

Brown pre wedding pictures

Our friend, Connor Brown is getting married today. Last night, they had their wedding reception in Greensboro at a friends house. It was a lovely evening, catching up with Connor's family and getting to meet Kristen's. Watching them have their first dances allowed me to remember mine and Sterling's first dance. It also reminded me of my daddy daughter dance with my pop. Awww how sweet!

 Due to some personal reasons, they decided to have a civil wedding first, and next year would like to be sealed in the temple. This gave Sterling the opportunity to be the one to marry his best friend. So I guess you could say it worked out! They asked us a few weeks ago if they could use Billy's farmhouse for the wedding venue. Of course we all said yes! The farmhouse is a beautiful historic house that has a lot of good memories for everyone who has visited.

Sterling and I often come here on the weekends to visit Billy and his dogs. It's usually used for game nights, parties, and the annual guys weekend. But today, it will be a wedding venue. How fun! 

Sterling and I arrived here around 9:30 to help set up the chairs and help with any last minute needs. The wedding is supposed to start at noon and will be followed by a meal. Luckily there is a beautiful and large kitchen to fulfill those needs. 

I enjoy coming out here to celebrate and to be around people I love. I hope Connor and Kristin have a long and happy marriage.  

There will more pictures to come this afternoon! 

2 comments: